The Northern Alberta section of ITE is happy to announce luncheon dates for the 2017/2018 season. Please click on the links below to find out more about the speakers confirmed.
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017 – Manchester LRT Expansion (hosted by WSP)
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017 – Improving Mobility for All Users / About CITE
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017 – Pandora Avenue – Victoria’s First Protected Bike Lane (hosted by WATT Consultant Group)
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018 – Edmonton’s Transit Strategy
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 – Transportation Trends, Challenges and Opportunities (hosted by Strathcona County)
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 – Complete Streets Design and Construction Standards (Joint luncheon with APPI)
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018 – Warman and Martensville Interchanges Design-Build Project (hosted by McElhanney)
Please register for events using our online ticket system.
Note: In addition to the luncheons, NACITE will invest to organize other events for the needs of its members. More information will follow.