The Northern Alberta section of ITE is happy to announce luncheon dates for the 2016/2017 season. Please click on the links below to find out more about the speakers confirmed.
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016 – Building Edmonton’s ICE District hosted by Bunt & Associates
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016 – CITE Update and Calgary’s Pedestrian Strategy
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016 – History of Complete Streets from 1870 to Now hosted by Stantec
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017 – Completing Edmonton’s Ring Road from the Owner’s Engineer Perspective hosted by ISL Engineering
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017 – Integrating Mobility & Smart Cities hosted by IBI Group
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017 – Social and Economic Impacts of Investment in the Transportation Network in Alberta (Joint luncheon with APPI)
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 – Willingness-to-Pay Survey and Modelling for High Occupancy Toll Lanes, a Case Study for Highway 427, Toronto, Ontario
hosted by CIMA+
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017 – Modern Roundabout hosted by Al-Terra
Please register for events using our online ticket system.
Note: In addition to the luncheons, NACITE will invest to organize other events for the needs of its members. More information will follow.